Below you will find opportunities made available through the CAED including Faculty Scholarships that are not included under the Work-Study, CAED Scholarships and Other Scholarships tabs in the navigation.
Partnerships between alumni, industry and the College create important links between the academic and professional world for each of our departments. The depth and breadth of these partnerships is unlimited and we are always interested in exploring new opportunities.
Examples of current partnerships include:
- Named studios and labs. These opportunities provide support for a studio or lab and may support a specific research agenda or the facilities or equipment that support curriculum: sustainability, housing, fabrication, materials testing, etc.
- Scholarships provide students of academic merit and financial need the ability to afford their education at Cal Poly
- Faculty professional development
- Internship opportunities for students. Offices across California create an environment of learning within their professional world, initiating students into the next stage of life-long learning
- On campus lectures. Practicing professionals give of their time and knowledge on campus, strengthening the ties between the academic and professional worlds
- Contribution of materials for the Paul and Verla Neel NRC Materials Resource Lab or the college's shops and experimental laboratories
Anyone interested in learning more about these or other opportunities may contact the Cal Poly Development Office at 805-756-7125 or vist Cal Poly Giving to donate.