Below you will find opportunities made available through the CAED including Faculty Scholarships that are not included under the Work-Study, CAED Scholarships and Other Scholarships tabs in the navigation.
Visit CAED Scholarships for scholarships available.
Partnerships between alumni, industry and the College create important links between the academic and professional world for each of our departments. The depth and breadth of these partnerships is unlimited and we are always interested in exploring new opportunities.
Examples of current partnerships include:
- Named studios and labs. Support a specific research agenda or the facilities and equipment that define curriculum. Examples include materials testing, fabrication, and housing innovations.
- Scholarships which provide students of academic merit and financial need the ability to afford their education at Cal Poly
- Faculty professional development
- Offices across California create an environment of learning within their professional world, initiating student interns into the next stage of life-long learning
- Practicing professionals give of their time and knowledge on campus through guest lectures, several project sponsorships and more, thus strengthening the ties between the academic and professional worlds
- Contribution of materials for the Paul and Verla Neel NRC Materials Resource Lab or the college's shops and experimental laboratories
Anyone interested in learning more about these or other opportunities may contact the Cal Poly Advancement Office at 805-756-7125 or vist Cal Poly Giving to donate.